The IKG professional and certified party staff makes every birthday a fun and exciting experience. Our staff will provide a safe and enjoyable time for the birthday child and guests. Gym A (2630b West Bradley Place) is a magnificent space for a child’s party, complete with great supervision from our talented instructors. Partygoers will bounce on a 50-‐foot tumble track and a trampoline. Other fun activities include swinging on a rope into a pit of foam, obstacle courses, bouncing on trampoline, tumble-trak play and group games.
- Private party area situated in Lobby
- 16,000 ft. facility
- In ground foam pit
- Obstacle course
- Two-Three Instructors
- 11:00 am – 1:00pm
- 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- 4:00 pm – 6:00pm
20 children — $355
$12 for each additional child up to maximum of 30 guests.
All party-goers must be at least 5-years-old. The only exceptions to this rule are direct siblings of the birthday boy/girl.
What to Bring
- Plates, cups, utensils, etc.
- Cake knife or something to cut cake
- Lighter or matches
What we Supply
- Refrigerator and Freezer
Please Do NOT Bring
- Helium balloons
- Party feathers
- Child is turning 5 or older
- Signed Birthday Party Agreement
- $150.00 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit. Cancellations may incur the full party fees.
- Remaining balance of $205 + additional guests will be charged on the first business day after the party.
- Waivers for all guests must be signed and collected prior to the start of the party.
- Parents will not go past the lobby into the actual gym area without staff permission. Due to issues in the past, failure to comply will result in a non-refundable cancellation of party during the party.
- Hosts may arrive to set up the Party Area in the lobby for the party 15 minutes before scheduled start time, but no sooner. (Please be courteous as the previous birthday families may still be picking up when your family arrives. Birthday staff will help expedite the clean-up and set-up process.)
- The first hour and fifteen minutes are in the gym and completely instructor-led
- The last forty-five minutes are celebrated in the party area with your family/friends.
- The party area must be cleared immediately
- IKG Instructors will clean up
- Gratuities are accepted.
Party & Gym Rules
- Gum chewing is not allowed at IKG.
- No jewelry is allowed in the gym area.
- Toys in hand or pocket are not allowed in the gym.
- Beverages and food are not allowed in the gym.
- No shoes are allowed in the gym.
- Wet socks must be removed before entering the gym.
- No oils or lotions are allowed into the gym.
- Parents are not allowed inside of the gym without staff permission.
- Parents and partygoers must exit promptly at the end of the 2 hour time period.
- Hosting party parents are responsible for the care of every party-goer.
- If a child holds something of value, remind them to not jump with it into the foam pit.
The $150 birthday deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
21 days or less before scheduled party — $355 (total) charge will be incurred.
Once in the party area, can guests re-enter the gymnastics area?
We’re sorry, but guests may not re-enter the gymnastics area.
Can I spend more than the designated play time on the gym area?
We’re sorry but we cannot extend our time in the gym.
Can we start in the party area?
No, we have found that a belly full of food is not good before activity
Will there be an IK staff member available to assist me in the party area?
We will set up the lobby with the amount of chairs and tables needed, any other help needed ask the staff 🙂
Can I bring my own decorations to decorate the lobby before the party starts?
You’re welcome to use your own decorations and/or paper products in the party area. To preserve the integrity of our party area, we do not permit ceiling decorations, silly string, or confetti. Pull string piñatas are allowed – please check with us for specifics. Because of the potential mess and damage to our facility, we do not allow any craft projects in the party area that involve pens, markers, glue or glitter.
Is tipping our birthday party instructors appropriate?
Yes, it is appropriate to tip your instructors. It is not mandatory, but much appreciated.
How early should I tell my guest to arrive?
Please ask them to arrive five minutes prior to your scheduled party to allow check in and waivers to be signed.
Is each guest, including adults, required to have signed and completed a waiver?
Yes, for insurance purposes all guests must have a waiver signed before stepping foot into the gym.